CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How can you enjoy paradise knowing others are suffering?

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
  Views: 1,995
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 641,030

Re: How can you enjoy paradise knowing others are suffering?

Thank you for your concern and suggestions, but you're wasting your time with me.

I was raised in a bible-believeing, gospel preaching, fundamental, spiritual home. I was "saved" when I was 13 years old, I have ministered in children's churches and thousands of worship services. I have read the bible from cover to cover with Strong's Concordance by my side, at least 15 times (I stopped counting at ten times).

I have researched the origins of every book in the bible, and with very little effort I can tell you exactly 'who wrote what'. I doubt that you can name more than a handful of people that authored the bible, yet you totally believe every word that is written in it, as the absolute, undeniable word of God. Yet if someone from another religion knocked on your door and tried to convert you to their religion, and they couldn't even tell you the origins of the book they believe in, you would call them a fool and claim that there belief was either 'cultish' or 'false'

The bible is not the ulimate word of God...and I know that because of thousands of different truths & reasons I have diligently sought for the answers to. I sought for the truth, I found the truth, and I know the truth. It was very hard and extremely scary to give up a life of fear and a belief system that has been programmed into our society for centuries, but I now know God and worship him in a truer, more real way that I ever did when I was confused with all the conflicts in the bible.

Here's one to chew on: God is the same, yesterday, today & forever...according to the bible. Yet in the old testament, God ordered people who didn't agree and comply with his rules to be killed & slaughtered...or he killed them himself, and not just once, but consistently. Yet Jesus wouldn't allow someone to be killed for their sinful action & thoughts, and adamantly & strongly spoke against retribution for sinful action...not just once, but consistently. So either Jesus is not God, or God isn't the same 'yesterday, today, and forever'...or the bible isn't completely the word of god...or the god of the old testament wasn't Jesus 'father'.

I'm not blowing you off, but I won't be responding again (unless you say something entirely m*o*o*nic and 'out there')...you see, I've walked more than a mile in your footsteps with your beliefs, but you've never walked in mine. And my time is too valuable to be wasting at this time in my life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

11.688 sec, (2)