CureZone   Log On   Join
Where did my reply go?

-the-truth- Views: 1,116
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 639,288

Where did my reply go?

I posted a reply here and it took me an hour to compose, where did it go?

I tell the story again but shorter this time.

Fall 2004: I was reading the bible for direction. I was trying to figure out how it could be possible to actually follow the 10 commandments in action and thought.
Well, one night I had a dream of a spirit comming up through the bed and hugging/comforting me (I actually needed comforting at this time in my life, but I was terrified at the time). I immedeatly woke up and had a very strange feeling of "you are not alone" feeling. Then the bed beneath me shook. I jumped up and opened up the bed assembly looking for insects/creatures, found none. Over the next week the shaking continued and I inspected the bed everytime, still nothing. Finally at the end of the week the bed had changed shape! The bed had formed a pillow for my head, previously I had no pillow. I was delighted at the new shape!
My intrepatation: We are rewarded for loving and obeying the rules in the bible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)