CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: groundwork

puppies4 Views: 1,396
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 639,275

Re: groundwork

ABIDE... CONTINUE....

Romans 11:22
Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, PROVIDED THAT YOU CONTINUE IN HIS KINDNESS. Otherwise you also will be cut off"

Philippians 2:12 CONTINUE TO WORK OUT YOUR SALVATION with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to His good purpose.
Notes: "not a reference to the attempt to earn one's salvation by works, but to the expression of one's salvation in spiritual growth and development. Salvation is not merely a gift received once for all; it expresses itself in an ongoing process in which the believer is strenuously involved" Matt 24:12,13 Because of the increase of wickedness the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved 1 Cor 9:24... Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training....I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached ot others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. Heb 3:14 We have come to share in Christ if we hold firmly till the end the confidence we had at first

2 Peter 1:5... make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perserverance; and to perserverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But if anyone does not have them, he is nearsighted and blind, and has forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins. Therefore, my brothers, be all the more eager to make your calling and election sure. For if you do these things you will never fall, and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

THE PARABLE OF THE SOWER Matt 13:18...
Listen then to what the parable of the sower means: When anyone hears the message of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is the seed sown along the path. The one who received the seed that fell on rocky places is the man who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. But since he has no root, he lasts only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, he quickly falls away. The one who received the seed that fell among the thorns is the man who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke it making it unfruitful. But the one who received the seed that fell on good soil is the man who hears the word and understands it. He produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (2)