CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: god's spirit.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
terran Views: 874
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 639,162

Re: god's spirit.

I can see both of your perspectives, although my belief is closer to trapper's. But here's my take on this.

The problem here, I believe, is that we are all currently having a human experience. That human experience is relatively limited. God is not limited - obviously. He is infinite. We cannot understand God, from our current perspective. The way we experience love is through feelings and sensations. This is a physical thing. But if it is truly love, and truly God's spirit INITIATING the experience - we have a deep down SENSING in our spiritual heart of something deeper than feelings. Feelings are the result, not the cause. Feelings help us to know that something "more" is happening. The Spirit of God is that something more! And so, it makes complete sense that God operates far beyond feelings - since he is not flesh. I personally believe that the reason it is worded that way in the scriptures ("God's feelings towards us") is simply so that we can understand and relate with it. His nature is not explainable, nor understandable. We as humans recognize that we love each other because of our feelings. My opinion - God exists as such a pure, infinite mind of love (no flesh), that he does not need feelings to know he loves us.

Remember the scripture where he says "I AM"? I believe that relates with this. He just IS. He simply exists - as spirit, which is pure love, or light. And we choose to accept and experience that love if we want to. If not, we remain in our own separation from God. The truth is, we are never separate or away from God. No matter what. We just choose (free will) to ignore Him, and THINK that we're separate. Hell simply means "separation from God" - look it up. But that's for another debate.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)