CureZone   Log On   Join
lets see what the word says today

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 810
Published: 16 years ago

lets see what the word says today

i cant stop but laugh at the ones who post here that get on the band wagon to make God who they want him to be and for the individual in the same breathe call Jesus a homosexual or the woman who want God to be female.Well actually,I think its sad I have a question here if you want to debate this..... you cant have it both ways,God has got to be true or a liar...you got to believe his word or not..I dont think that only is homosexual a sin but so is killing stealing sex before marriage etc.this isnt my words and Ive broke all laws.its a lot more fitting to us to say we are christians as long as we are lords over our life.The ones who are the true hippocrite is the one who wants to change the word of God to fit their want and needs and not to change our own wants and needs I am not wrtiing this as a haughty high minded person ..I have done everything you could think of and even justified myself so that I would be right,after all it made me feel better.Its hard to face truth but you will have to one day or another .We have a maker and when we need him and we all do,we then seek him out .God wants the best for us and knows whats best for us and has even let us know in his word what best is for us.For the believeing christians,why go elsewhere to be justifies .The world can agree with you so that you feel better about yourself b ut you are going to get daily fixes with the world say so but it isnt going to strenghten you with the strenght of the holy spirit who knows whats best for you and whos willing to direct you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)