My GP's nickname for me is Mr Atopic. Hayfever symptoms all year round, worse in summer. Cats, dogs, horses, dusts, you name it!
Tried gluten free diets, goats milk & cheese, cut out eggs, all useless.
Many years back scratch & patch tests revealed that I was allergic to Sulphur or "red headed matches" Hmmm! This was one thing I rarely used, go figure?
About a year or so back the same tests reveal that I am allergic to something extremely rare, something gallate which is rarely seen nowadays in lipstick!! As I'm no transvestite I don't have a lot to do with the stuff.
My skin is constantly dry with outbreaks are mainly at the flexures, but can be anywhere on the bod. I can't pin it down to one or even a group of specific things. It would be rather nice if I could stop consuming one thing or another & be cured.