CureZone   Log On   Join
HUH?????

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
alikat Views: 739
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 629,143

HUH?????

Wait a minute. Where in the world did you see on THIS forum
that that person was corrected and berated for her writing?!? Get your forums straight. You are referring to Wrenn, a beatiful person who does on occasion get very insensitive people to come down on her for her inability to write in a way that is pleasing to all the thousands on Curezone. However, Wrenn, that I can recall, does not visit this forum. The tirades against her writing usually occur at the relationship forum, which this is not.
You talk about judgement, yet since you walked in this forum you have done nothing but be in an attitude of judgement yourself. You are so eager to find fault and sling a scathing attitude that you would even resort to blaming something from another forum on this one.
You have produced nothing but accusations on all of us, saying that we are just a bunch of fundamentalists. Well, I'll have you know, that fundamentalists or not, this forum is what it is. There are countless other non-health, non-christian forums on this huge site ie: Astrology, Gnosis, Spirituality, Consciousness and Awareness, Yoga, Bhuddism, Islam, Judaism, etc., atc., etc., and no one from here goes charging in there and says "wait a minute, you aren't what we are, you're a bunch of heathen!". No, we don't, and if someone did, I would be the first to comment on it sharply!!!
If you hesitate and are vulnerable to criticism and self-righteousness, then stop criticising and being self-righteous yourself. You have chosen the kind of life and the kind of belief you want to follow. SO go live it, be happy and let others live and think as they wish. When I choose something I want to do in my life, I make up my mind and do it. What others think good or bad of me is irrelevant, as long as I have an understanding and agreement from my loved ones. For the rest, the only opinion that really matters to me is God's. Period.
So before you continue to spout accusations and try to change the thinking of the whole world regarding your own decisions, take some hot chamomile tea with honey, take a few deep breaths and enjoy your existence. Live and let live. The rest is God's call.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.563 sec, (2)