CureZone   Log On   Join
Starting MC soon...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
msgus02 Views: 1,049
Published: 17 years ago

Starting MC soon...

I just received my Master-Cleanse book and have been reading through it over the past couple of days. I'm really excited to get started and will be mixing up my first batch of lemonade Mon. morning. I do have a couple questions before starting, though...

1. Unless I missed it, the recipe (for the lemonade) in the book doesn't really specify how much it makes? I'd like to make one large batch and drink it throughout the day. Is this what most people do for convenience sake?

2. I'm not sure I'd really like to do the SWF. I suppose if I become very constipated and feel it's necessary, then I will. I'm wondering if the Mint Tea Lax. will be enough if I drink one in the AM and PM?

3. How does everyone feel after having been on the MC? Has anyone gone past the recommended 10 day period? I'm going into this with hopes of clearing up my skin (acne) by ridding my system of built-up toxins. Besides weight loss, what other benefits have people had from the cleanse?

Thanks in advance for the help/advice! :) I look forward to reading your posts for support - especially once I get started!

--kar :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)