CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Advice Aunty? severe eczema

alicja Views: 3,415
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 6,215

Re: Advice Aunty? severe eczema

Hi! I am not Aunty, but excema suferer myself. What kind of Neutrogena Shampoo you are using? If it's a dandruff formula, definitly don't use it, I believe dandruff fighting ingradient is petroleum based. Besides products mentioned by Aunty there is Aubrey Organics ones, I recommend, they have all natural ones: http://www.aubrey-organics.com/
I use their Aloe Essence Shampoos, Evening Primrose Lotion and soap. I also use Burt's bees lotion which is good as well.
Also the natural soap bar at www.no-acne.com is excellent. It's important what you use to wash your clothes, in my worst days my mom would wash them in no scent natural soap. Fabric softener might be an issue. "Safe shoppers bible" by David Steinaman is a good start for better choice products, you probably can borrow one from library.
Antiperspirants are no good for me either.
My diet was always kind of healthy, fast food and restaurant food makes me sick (MSG) so I cook at home, and don't use processed foods, but there is always some deficiencies in vitamins and minerals which may be the cause for problems.
After I started using all natural cosmetics, started on Bentonite and Psylium shakes and started drinking lots of water I have no sign of excema now.
Also it's important to keep right temperature at night for me, if it's too dry or too hot problems will show up next day.
Gotta run now! Hope this helps a little.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.547 sec, (1)