CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Re: Which is the safest gallbladder cleanse during pregnancy?

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Celia Views: 50,146
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 61,997

Re: Re: Which is the safest gallbladder cleanse during pregnancy?

Agnes, thank you for your reply and information. About my health: I am strong and healthy with no re-ocurring health conditions except my gallbladder. I exercise on a treadmill four times a week for 40 minutes and I drink 2 quarts of water every day. All of my pregnancies (this is my fifth) go full-term, and have no complications during pregnancy or labor; but, I am forty lbs. overweight (before pregnancy) and I do not eat healthy enough.

I will try the 4 Tblsp of olive oil on a salad every day to see how I tolerate it. I'm not ready yet to try the other seven tips for a daily program to prevent pain, but they are good tips.

It seems wise to follow your advice to do a "mini" cleanse first following the "Are you Stoned?" receipe, and then do a larger one a couple of days later, if all went well.

I will let you know what I try, and how it goes. My husband will be here the whole time to support me through it. Thank you very much! -Celia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)