CureZone   Log On   Join
candida help.... please

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
More
shawn1974 Views: 2,723
Published: 18 years ago

candida help.... please

I am 28 years old, and I had been noticing white stuff on my tongue when I would get sick. I would then of coarse go to the regular doctor and they would put me on antibiatics. Long story short.. this happened for awhile, I was also having stomach heartburn problems with acid reflux and all. I went to a gastronenoligist and then to a look down there and found nothing. He said I have gastroninginits.. and said to keep taking my meds. After awhile I saw no improvement and I was getting reflux eating just about anything, so I went another direction. I went to a homeopathic doctor, and he pin pointed my problem. I had candida problems and gull blader problems. I will be honest, I really didn't take care of my body, I drank and took muscle relaxers I just abused my body so bad untill one day I just couldn't burp and things we really strange, and that was the beginning of my problem. I have been taking threelac for my candida, and I am on a special diet for both the candida and the gull blader. I basically have to stay away from sugar, wheet, red meats, fats, stuff like that. I start to feel better and then all of sudden I start to get a weird taste in my mouth almost like there is hair in my mouth, and I get that for a few days and then goes away. Also when I go number two there is white stuff in there, and the docter said that is the candida dying. I must say that may allergies have almost gone away totally taking the threelac. I have been aggresively treating this taking 4 packets of threelac a day, and I am now on my 4th bottle of threelac, and the homeopathic doctors is somewhat confused why I am still having these issues. My question is How long does candida stay around and the main question is does in cycle. Cause it seems like it is coming back again and again. I was just reading that salt and milk can be bad for my problem, and I have been putting table salt on my foods, and I do have milk in my rice crispys in the morning with no Sugar of coarse. Can someboday help me with some advice on how to get rid of this quicker and some friendly foods with some taste. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with... I feel like I am going crazy. i just want to talk to people that have similar problems or success stories so I can live a better life.... Thanks for reading this .... and sorry for so long.

Shawn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)