CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: breakfast foods

Anja Views: 3,646
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 619,658

Re: breakfast foods

Breakfast foods have been the toughest for me, since that's really when I want carbs. I often don't do the ratio correctly - this morning I had quinoa cereal with stevia & cinnamon, and then about 1/2 cup of my own cultured veggies to try to balance it a little. Some days I eat leftover soup or steamed veggies. If I've got the stomach for it, I'll eat leftover dinner stuff, but I don't usually feel well on spices, onion & garlic in the morning. What's good is a kefir shake made with cranberry juice, stevia, and some kind of green powder (I use Perfect Food from Garden of Life.) That's good if I'm not really hungry. I'm doing home-made milk kefir even though you're not supposed to in the beginning because I feel OK on it, and I just take it maybe 5 times a week. I love going out to brunch, and I'm still eating whole eggs with the whites in omlettes & stuff, and I generally do OK on those. I try to stick to restaurants where they use organic eggs & good oils (only one or two places like that around here). It's hard to leave the potatoes and toast alone, though!! I wonder if I will ever be able to eat french toast again.... probably not... oh well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.547 sec, (1)