CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Apple butter?

mslarsen137 Views: 2,235
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 619,092

Re: Apple butter?

One other one I forgot to mention is Avocado, which besides being highly akalizing in the body, it is also a source of good fats and protein. A coupld others are fresh coconut (defintely not anything you would get in a bag), and sour cherry. Again, the fundamental problem with almost all fruits is the Sugar content that feeds the candida. Raw Almond are good, and I found the soaking them overnight in water plumps them up and makes them more refreshing. Olive oil, borage oil, flax seed oil, evening rimrose oil, and marine lipids are all good, but try to stick to cold pressed, and while you can cook with them it's best to have them without heating often like on salads with some lemon juice for dressing. Try to avoid anything old, stored foods like stored potatoes, and grains. Avoid condiments like ketchup mayonnaise adn mustard. Certainly nothing alcoholic, alcohol is the waste product of yeast, and simply one of the worst things for you. Don't use any vineger (side note sorry if sometimes my spelling is poor). Now for the good stuff: White radish, rutabaga, kohlrabi, horse radish, turnip, carrot (but not too much cause is has some Sugar too, but it is still over all alkalizing), fresh red beet, red radish, summer black radish (amazingly alkalizing), limes, fresh lemons, tomato, avocado, buckwheat groats, spelt, lentils, soy flour, tofu, lima beans, fresh soybeans, white beans (navy beans), granulated soy (cooked, ground soy beans), soy nuts (soaked soy beans, then air dried), soy lecithin (pure), almonds (no peanuts by any means, too much mold), sesame seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, caraway seeds, lots and lots of distilled clean water. Ripe peas, asparagus, artichokes, comfrey, green cabbage, lettuce, onion, cauliflower, white cabbage, savoy cabbage, lamb's lettuce, fresh peas, zucchini, red cabbage, rhubarb stalks, leeks (bulbs), watercress, spinach (alkalizing and high in nutrients and minerals), chives, french cut beans (green beans), sorrel, garlic, celery, cabbage lettuce (fresh), fresh endive, cayenne pepper, straw grass, shave grass, dog grass, dandelion, kamut grass, barley grass, soy sprouts, sprouted radish seeds, sprouted chia seeds, alfalfa grass (and sprouts), cucumber (fresh), wheat grass (amazing stuff, if nothing else find a juice place near you, and get a 2 oz shot of wheat grass juice every day if you can, or just as often as you can, has as much nutrients and minerals as 3 lbs of brocoli, which of course is good stuff too). This is all covered in detail in the book I mentioned, I've basically just stolen from the back. Take care, ang good health, email anytime, Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.078 sec, (2)