CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Apple butter?

stmichaelangelo Views: 2,107
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 619,083

Re: Apple butter?

Wow. That's interesting about the banana bruises. I never thought about it, but that makes sense. Thanks.

Diana, sorry about not mentioning that it's different for everyone. It really does depend on just how bad a case of candida you have. I've been fighting this disorder for a while and my case is pretty severe, or at least it was at one point, so I have tried to stay away from every sugar, even certain fruits.

A point of interest:
My doctor told me also that it was okay to eat fruit once a day. But I found that once a day was never enough. Soon, I found myself cheatiing on the diet and losing ground I had made in the restoration of my health. His reasoning was that if I tried to conform to the diet without the benefit of the fruit, I would go insane, give up on the diet completely, and relapse. I did eat fruit once a day in the beginning but found over the long hall that I felt better without it.

I do, however, agree with the previous post about the lemons and limes. I often add them to my meals at dinner and it is my understanding that the Sugar content is very low and thus not a problem.

Best wishes,
Michael

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.109 sec, (1)