CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please Help!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Waterpro83 Views: 1,202
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 618,316

Re: Please Help!

Hi Harley,
I found it interesting that you said you Saw it on ur daughter.
This is my first time at this website, and reading the forum has made me a bit scared. But mostly, I'm more worried about my 8 year old sister (i'm 19). I was just wondering, If you treated ur daughter, and if so, how old is she, and if u knew how i could maybe help my sister. I guess i'll ask this question as a NEW post, but for right now i'll just ask you personally since u specifically mentioned ur daughter. She's constantly getting skinner and skinner every year, and i remember seeing pictures of her before she went to visit Cambodia, and she was a bit chubby. It could just be that she got off MIlk, and the formula that she used to take. and it could also jus be a lost of babyfat. BUT what concerns me most is the stomach aches that she gets. She gets it almost 4 times a week, after eatting usually, or before eatting, and my parents are just really......igonorant of anything healthy. They hardly take her to the doctor, and the doctors don't know much either. I would like to take this matter into my own hand, and give myself and her a parasite cleanse, please let me know how i might do that, or if it shold be done, or if the stomach ache and lose of weight could be parasite. I know it's such a hard thing to say if it is parasites or not, but any input would be greatly welcomed.

THank you.
Shane

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.453 sec, (1)