CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks for the great answer, Ali- sm

ann Views: 1,132
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 618,189

Thanks for the great answer, Ali- sm

This is just all so fascinating and amazing to think that these little monsters are so ignored by our giant medical industry, but may be responsible for many ills in many people.

I, too, am vegetarian. Perhaps the biggest change that I have noticed, since expelling some unidentified blebs and then beginning the parasite program, is also that my appetite is very much more blunted now. I have actually skipped several meals just because I was not hungry enough to go through the effort of making anything and really did not want to take the time to give it any thought. It's only later when I start to get a headache that I decide to eat because my body is apparently trying to tell me something. This, definitely, has not been my norm throughout life either. Still in the testing phase, but I also don't think sweets have the allure and insistence that they have always had for me.

I like not being a slave to food and I hope this pattern continues.

For you, I hope you just continue to feel better and better.

Ann

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)