CureZone   Log On   Join
Pain during parasite cleanse

AquarianOdyssey Views: 9,097
Published: 17 years ago

Pain during parasite cleanse

I just started the parasite Cleanse---I'm using the 3 components Dr. Clark recommends (black walnut tincture, Wormwood capsules, clove capsules). This morning I took the first real dose of Black-Walnut and a half hour later experienced some debilitating pain in my intestines. Thank god it went away after a few minutes. But it did this again...

Please let me know if you have experienced pain like this. I'm assuming it is a good sign---that there is a battle going on inside me and it is proving that I need to do this cleanse.

The problems that led me to do the cleanse were a general bloated intestine feeling all the time (and an extended belly) and, in the last week, a recurrent dull but sharp little pains in my lower intestine. Probably candida is causing me some problems too... which leads me to another question: is it bad or counterproductive to use grapefruit extract to kill candida at the same time you are doing the parasite cleanse?

Thanks much!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.438 sec, (1)