Re: Getting off Thyroid medication!?

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

More
secondwind Views: 4,416
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 617,203

Re: Getting off Thyroid medication!?

There is a little oddness in our family history of gut issues. 3 of my uncles, 2 cousins, and I have all had very wacky gut issues: some of us had migraines, some IBS, some thyroid issues etc.... And all have tested negative on the IGA and IGG Celiac tests. But we have all improved drastically after cutting out gluten.
At the same time, though, my thyroid issue has not gone away. I am regulated on Synthroid, but I still have active antithyroid antibodies. So my immune system is still definitely screwy.
My fatigue pretty much disappeared after I started taking Synthroid at at the outset. In fact, I have trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep. (as opposed to sleeping 12 hours a day like I did when hypothyroid.) But every once in a while, I hit a wall and just crash, desperate need for sleep.
I also fluctuate between freezing cold, (most of the time) and having crazy hot flashes.
I also have premature Drusen, deposits in my eyes that are precursors to macular degeneration, and have had scattered granulomas in my lungs, that have since disappeared.
So truly still screwy! I really need to get my immune system into shape before my body destroys itself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.785 sec, (1)