CureZone   Log On   Join
New to cleansing...

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
msgus02 Views: 2,478
Published: 17 years ago

New to cleansing...

Hi, everyone! This is my first visit to this forum - I'm hoping someone can help me answer a few questions before I decide whether or not to try the cleansing diet. I, too, heard about it first on the Howard Stern show and saw the results with Robin Quivers...amazing! I know her diet now is very restricted, but she looks wonderful and says she feels wonderful, too! I just ordered the "Master Cleanser" book and am looking forward to reading it and starting after our vacation next week. My questions:

- Is it a tough program to keep up with? I've done the Atkin's diet in the past and couldn't stick with it.

- Am I allowed to drink water in addition to the cleansing drink?

- Does this cleanse my entire system, or is it a specific cleanse (liver, lymph, etc.)?

- Will the drink enable me enough energy to workout? Will I be able to keep taking my multi-vitamins?

Thank you all so much! I know, I could probably have these questions answered once I get my book, but I'm too impatient and curious! :) I can't wait to get started!

--Kar

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)