CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 4 years experience

Fifty9 Views: 1,108
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 614,473

Re: 4 years experience

I'm glad your condition improved, and it's nice to see people who are enthusiastic about chiropractic. While reading your post I noticed something that is inaccurate and I feel that I should point it out and explain myself so that there is no confusion for readers.

I just wanted to say that chiropractic doesn’t actually treat disease nor does it “cure” anything. The doctor of chiropractic detects and corrects subluxations, which are the physical representative of the CAUSE of disease. When the subluxation is removed, proper nerve function is restored which allows the body to heal itself. There are many anti-chiropractic advocates who would like nothing better than to destroy the profession, and one tool that they use is saying that chiropractors claim to “cure” disease. If people get the wrong idea than it opens the chiropractic community up for attack by these people who already make up enough stuff as it is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)