CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tell Me More...

Fifty9 Views: 2,263
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 614,437

Re: Tell Me More...

If performed correctly, there is no chance of the patient getting hurt as a result of an adjustment. Considering medical treatment is the third leading cause of preventable death in the US, I always thought the medical profession had some nerve to call chiropractic dangerous.

Relating stroke to chiropractic is a scare tactic and is completely unfounded. According to the studies I have read, the best they could do was to say that there were one to two instances of stroke per one million "manipulations." Chiropractors don’t “manipulate”, they deliver specific ADJUSTMENTS and these studies fail to note the difference. The study itself had major problems since they couldn't prove if any of the stroke victims even had a cervical "manipulation" performed on them during their trip to the chiropractor, and they admitted that they also included manipulations performed by non-chiropractors. Osteopaths, physiotherapists, general practitioners, a kung fu practitioner, a wife, a blind masseur, and an Indian barber were all performing “manipulations” which were called “chiropractic treatments” and included in the study.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.875 sec, (1)