CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pets

Ohfor07 Views: 1,286
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 614,002

Re: Pets

You are referring to the "handhold contacts" that are common to the Hulda Clark -style zappers. The Terminator zapper does not have 'handhold' contacts. The Terminator is contained inside a small plastic case a bit smaller than a pack of cigs, with two pennies on the outside. Each penny is one of the electrical output contacts, one + and one -, and are spaced about 2 inches apart from each other. It does not have any controls other than an on/off switch, and a green LED that blinks to indicate the unit is on and zapping. For this reason, one can lay down in bed and put the Terminator on any relatively flat surface of the body and zap away. For your dog though, you'll need to gently hold it in place. Before I adopted, I never saw myself as one to sleep with a dog, but from the first day I brought him home this turned out to be something he wanted to do. After he hops up in bed and settles against me, he's quick to turn over if I start rubbing his belly. This exposes his bare spot and makes it easy to then apply the zapper without him noticing much goign on.

In the beginning, my hunch told me that since a dogs body is much smaller than a persons, they probably need less zapping then a person. So I tried zapping for 7 minutes at a clip. But then the more I thought about it, parasites are parasites regardless of what species of body they are residing in, and it's the parasites we are after with the zapper. So, I have in fact zapped my dog for 20 minutes at a clip. Again, he didn't seem to mind at all. I got lucky, he has a bare spot on his underside that's a perfect fit for the zapper. For those who are not so lucky, they may want to try shaving a small spot to make good contact.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.375 sec, (1)