CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pets

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

More
Pisces_Girl Views: 1,253
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 614,001

Re: Pets

Thank you both for your reply.

I know when it comes down to it I could not really get rid of her either (besides I promised her a forever home). I love her way too much, she is like my kid.

I will check out the Zapper Forum too. I am new to zapping and I have not even bought one yet or tried it on myself, but I am hoping to soon.

Ohfor07, I think she may have been abused too. It has been really hard on her too with my husband being gone, she adores him, and I think she is wondering where her other pack member is.

We will be moving in the next couple of years when my husband separates from the Army and I am not looking forward to finding a place to live with her (we bought the home we are living in now), nor I am I looking forward to selling our house.

Thanks for the information. I don't know much about the zappers yet, I am just starting. Which part of it would I put on my dog? I think they have handles don't they, would you put that on her? Do you know how long I would do it and on which setting? She weighs about 20 lbs. Would I do it everyday for awhile like I would on myself? Would you wait 20 minutes in between using it?

My main concern is that she sleeps with me too. I know that you are not supposed to allow them to do that according to the book, but it would be nearly impossible to get her to sleep some where else now. She thinks that the bed is hers :) Do you think zapping her and using the tincture would keep her clean enough to keep in the bed? I thought about spraying some silver too to keep the bed clean.

Sorry about all of the questions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)