Re: What happened to Dr. Clark?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Google Advertisement
Ohfor07 Views: 1,736
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 613,906

Re: What happened to Dr. Clark?

I stand corrected by #26552; according to the aforementioned web site, Hulda does not have any of her own affiliated product-based web sites.

The thing thas was very confusing to me, even though I had been to the same site that #26552 provided prior to my post, is that a site and organization calling itself "Dr. Hulda Clark Information Center", and with "Dr. Hulda Clark " labels wrapped around all the products, is not in any way "affiliated" with Hulda Clark . That Hulda has not attempted legal action (at least none that I'm aware of) against the people widely using her name and research in running the Info Center and corresponding product center, leads me to believe that her statement "I am not affiliated....." is a purely legal response to keep the establishment schmucks off her back and that she does in fact have some relationship with them; if I'm not mistaken, a son of hers is also involved in running the Info Center and corresponding product sites.

This is just my hunch, that the two are related and at least informally affiliated but for legal purposes they are not; if not, why is she seemingly content to take no action against others using her name and reputation? And as far as this goes, if this is what it takes to keep the establishment crooks and criminals off her back while still getting her research info out to the public, fine by me. It is interesting that most of the products offered by the product site that is connected to the Info Center pretty much fall in lock step with the product suggestions she makes in her books.

Anyone else care to take a whack at solving this mystery?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)