CureZone   Log On   Join
Retaliation by doctor when I brought in my gallstones

glkbreeze Views: 2,971
Published: 18 years ago

Retaliation by doctor when I brought in my gallstones

Three years ago I did a gallbladder cleanse and was surprised to expell a cluster of parasites after the gallstones. I took the parasites, which were the size of small, skinless grapes with "spiderlike" legs, very delicate, and floating in the water, over to my HMO. For fun, I brought along the gallstones, one of them over an inch across. I later found out that the doctor wrote in my medical records that I imagined I had my Gallstones and that I had brought in spiders in tap water. She said we had discussed my psychiatric history and a psychiatric evaluation was recommended. Nothing of the sort was said to me, and aside from the doctor obviously being hostile to naturopathic medicine, I had no idea there was a problem. A year later, when I went in for a sore throat and intestinal upset, I was told they didn't exist. It took me 1 1/2 years to see the comments which had been written. I filed a complaint with the Health Department against both the doctor and the hospital. Be aware that some doctors will brand you in your medical records for opposing their orthodoxy. Even though I had a picture of the Gallstones and extensive documentation, I am told all I can do is attach a note to my files. I have found I cannot even discuss this problem without my reputation being put in question. I advise you to get a copy of your medical records including doctors comments, and watch what you say. I can be taken out of context and made to make you look like you look bad. (It's time to take off the rose colored glasses and realize how threatened Orthodox Medicine is of the natural health movement.)
If anyone has had similar treatment, I would appreciate knowing more and any suggestions for exposing the problem.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)