CureZone   Log On   Join
Please help!!

Jules71 Views: 1,138
Published: 19 years ago

Please help!!

Ok so I think I'm ready to do my first flush but I need to know what to expect. I have read where some people feel very weak and tired and "hit like a truck" the next day and some people say they feel wonderful, great even energized. I guess everyone benefits differently and I really just want to know what should I expect, what is NOT normal to feel ,and where can I buy the best products I will need like the gold coin grass and other things like that. I'm also afraid of getting a stone stuck in the duct and having to go to the hospital after all. I meet with a surgeon next friday as a follow up with my PCP and I do NOT I repeat DO NOT want this surgery and will do what ever I have to not to have it but I just need some reassurance and some warm and fuzziness that this is going to work out for me and what to expect. Thanks to any and all who respond to this.
~~Julie~~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.531 sec, (1)