CureZone   Log On   Join
One GB Attack on Trip.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
OldPilot Views: 1,250
Published: 18 years ago

One GB Attack on Trip.

Hi all,
I'm back from my trip, some of you may remember I was worried about having an attack while on the trip. Well, I did have one but it only lasted about 5 or 6 hours and wasn't too painful, just that bloated, full feeling again. I was doing a lot of praying
about that time because I was so afraid I would have a full fledged attack. It may have been caused by me eating a scrambled egg or turkey sausage that morning. I thought turkey sausage was OK, maybe not, I forgot to check the label for fat
content.

The last hour of my ordeal, I was talking to my mother-in-law, (no she wasn't part of the ordeal) when I had an odd feeling like something had moved or changed in my GB area and shortly after I felt perfect! I limited the amount of everything I ate after that and it either had no fat or very low fat, and I didn't have any more trouble.

I'm going to do another flush tonight, and like Blueduck and others have suggested I haven't eaten ANY fat today, and very light on everything else.

There are a lot of new names out there and looks like several pages have gone by since I left. I'll have to get busy and read some of the old ones, but I wanted to get this written right away. Keep Looking Up!
...OldPilot

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.984 sec, (1)