CureZone   Log On   Join
In my experience you are capable of attacking freedom

Fight Codex with the NHF
Visit the non-profit National Health Federation - fighting CO...

More
9thbody Views: 2,272
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 610,800

In my experience you are capable of attacking freedom

as well..you do it openly...because for some reason you have no fear of enforcement. Are you a mod or Webmaster Thorn?

If no, then it would point to alignment with a consortium of webmasters and moderators "in your group" against the very same in another contingency.

There is a factional split at curezone and they war among themselves- picking their spots...

I have seen the delineation... I'm sure there are more , then within the consotiums, there a multiple idenitties within which those "who can see" play against/off each other. A merry bunch

And then there is just the occassional harrasment of those who someone has decided is pompous and does not respect the reigning "powers that be"...

One earns respect by using *POWER* judiciously,(reading a thread before taking action ?) One earns respect by having intelligence(and using it)..what really goes on here is subterranean *partnerships* and afflications.

It really would be helpful to have your moderators and webmasters mind the rules you make/support(??)..The tone implied by breaking the "rules" is anything goes if I don't like you.

I guess if they don't make Bush take an IQ test, Curezone wouldn't think of a test?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)