CureZone   Log On   Join
HiJames, you were giving opinions and I thought you

9thbody Views: 2,811
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 610,646

HiJames, you were giving opinions and I thought you

ought to see what really this one looked like- It was very aggressive

I believe one of the rules you quoted was for forums but now I do not reemember and feel less than willing to read it all to make my point

I know in the past I have had Forum Rules attached to modifications made on my blogs

Yes I quite positive the R on your message was to upset me, but actually I kinda like you adn what they just don't GET is every time this petty s**t goes on it just keeps the controversy going, and that is exactly what is intended. Even you know it..it's been a lot of bullying and when one illuminates the situation then banning talk occurs..

It really is a persepctive unique to Curezone

*POWER* will out...How about admitting that this thing has been going on for months and no one was inclined to address it until banning occured

Who is Thorn in his alter ego- most of you know this and can figure out what's running underneath.

If you're annoyed imagine really being ONE with me...DITTO

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.596 sec, (1)