CureZone   Log On   Join
Let us not forget the Dis stink tion between forums

9thbody Views: 2,969
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 610,571

Let us not forget the Dis stink tion between forums

and blogs

I notice with James's posts there is the way of making a point but not delineating the details

1. Is there a difference between let's say Debate Forums , and Support Forums - yes
Is there a difference between bolgs and fboth kind of forums...Oh and by the way 9thbodhi and brainac9 have been absolutely rude and sh**y to be over and over-no one has seen fit to do anything about the identity shifters with mean spirits

I think that is because we all know they are who they are (or not exaclty) but when someone can have an intelligent discourse (ie Continuum Force) then there is really something mean that starts...I saw it with him and I've seen it with me..It is no secret why YB is attacked it started in the Yoga Forum because as Janaki said "I knew you were trouble from the very beginning and I decided to stay well away from you" Now I did not even know her I have no idea where she got drew that conclusion from but from the moment I posted there ..somehow if she didn't like me I was not allowed to post? That's nonsense. Lapis ( and coincidentially Wrenn) were not the first to start on that....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.234 sec, (1)