CureZone   Log On   Join
I have a good amount of respect for your intelligence

9thbody Views: 2,026
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 610,249

I have a good amount of respect for your intelligence

but there was plenty done on the yoga forum- is it that after the work has been done there is no record of it- Sorry but you are incorrect-OR the forum leader and consort went in and changed their own stuff...but much was done there and not to mention names but "she who must be obeyed" had requests for source authetications that is also gone- so on that one you are mistaken And that leads me to wonder about the poetry..

What do you see?
If the Webmaster deletes whole threads can you see where the deletion starts or does it just look like the whole thing never existed.

I'm curious about being unable to respond, the sign in loops, the disappearing responses- are you trying to have me declared incompetent and get power of attorney over my estate? (that is a joke-just incase)I'm sure I am begging for some rich responses

As my favorite president says "Bring it on" ;>}

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)