CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Attn webmaster ! Moderation is now abusing the privacy rules....

moderator7 Views: 1,798
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 608,623

Re: Attn webmaster ! Moderation is now abusing the privacy rules....

Hey Grog,

That was a little severe? I have hidden exactly "1" of your posts ever from any support forum that I can recall. There may have been others but as far as I can recall, "1." If that makes me a part of some type of attack against you then so be it. I certainly am not for banning you but some times people kick themselves out of organizations. You seemed to be pushing the envelope as far as I was concerned. Now this latest post directed toward me takes trollish behavior to a new level. Get a life. Being unsupportive in a support forum is a clear violation of CureZone rules and your post in the glyco-nutrient support forum seemed to me to have crossed the line from being a supportive message way into being an attack. In any case, it certainly looked like trollish behavior to me. I don't sell glyconutrients nor have I ever tried them so I am not involved in the Corporate takeover of CureZone that you refer to. Glyconutrients sure do look interesting to me. If I become afflicted with some type of health problem, I might go check out glyconutrients. Either way, your post smacked of being unfriendly and appeared to be a posting violation to me, so I hid it. If you didn't like what someone was posting there, why didn't you just notify the Webmaster?

Would you like me to re-post the post I hid and move it here and see if it rises to a rule's violation in the eyes of the WebMaster? I am not saying I am always right. I was just trying to do what moderators are supposed to do and attempt to divert a possible flame war in a support forum. I am more than willing to post the alleged posting violation here and leave it up to the Webmaster to decide its fate. You sure do have your panties in a wad over nothing in my opinion. Lighten up. I hope you smile sometimes because you come across way too serious to me.

Moderator7

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hey Grog,

That was a little severe? I have hidden exactly "1" of your posts ever from any support forum that I can recall. There may have been others but as far as I can recall. "1." If that makes me a part of some type of attack against you then so be it. I certainly am not for banning you but some times people kick themselves out of organizations. You seem to be pusing the envelope as far as I am concerned. Being unsupportive in a support forum is a clear violation of CureZone rules and your post in the glyco-nutrient support foum seemed to me to have crossed the line of being supportive into an attack. In any case, it certainly looked like trollish behavior to me. I don't sell glyconutrients nor have I ever tried them so I am not in the Corporate takeover of CureZone that you refer to. They do look interesting to me though. Either way, your post smacked of being unfriendly and appeared to be a posting violation to me so I hid it. Would you like me to re-post it here and see if it rises to a rule's violation in the eyes of the WebMaster? I am not saying I am always right. I was just trying to avoid a flame war in a support forum. I am more than willing to leave it up to the Webmaster to decide its fate. You sure do have your panties in a wad over nothing in my opinion.

Moderator7

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.000 sec, (2)