CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Attn webmaster ! Moderation is now abusing the privacy rules....

Grog Views: 2,005
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 608,623

Re: Attn webmaster ! Moderation is now abusing the privacy rules....

I said snake oil approach by mannotech ! This is the evil of power over what is being said to make people look bad! This may be an alternative sight but it is being run by people who are so out in right field and who have learned the corporate use of consensis driving opinion and forcing those who disagree out and coddling those you agree with! ! And do you go through all my deleted posts and have a good laugh! And your typicle passive agressive little remarks insinuating my health is making me say things with no real reason is so you! And just like the establishments way of dealing with those who disagree! Your favoritism is subtle but damaging! The mod who had me banned 6 times in one nite was out of control yet she is still doing the sleezy work of pressing the alert button as if a regular poster and the mod on the other end goes behind deleting that message with impunity and the excuse of saying someone pressed the alert! Theses are the kinds of things that mods who want control of a sight do , this kind of thing is allowed to go on continuoisly !
Maybe you think this is something to grin about and act in an oh so smug benevolent manner but when you are admonished in the slightest degree you fangs appear and all hell breaks lose!
I remember when moderation had a sense of community with the posters at Curezone but now a condesending attitude of the ones left have takin to thinking of the people who post as trollS.
That post by columbine troll maker is the most disgusting of insults to those who post with only the intentions of helping and represents what moderation has become and what you think of anyone who slightly disagrees with you!

When you look at that troll think of how low you have all become!
And as far as the one who exposed my privacy number she may not be a moderator but she got my number from moderation and you may not even know by who but Im sure you dont care!

So chuckle away and go on thinkin of everyone who sees through yuor thin sheet of deception as sick , it works well, the pigs of power have been doing that very same thing for a long time and it also shows your true face!
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I said snake oil approach by mannotech ! This is the evil of power over what is being said to make people look bad! This may be an alternitve sight but it is being run by people who are so out in right field and who have learned the corporate use of consensis driving oppinion and forcing those who disagree out and coddling those you agree with! ! And do you go through all my deleted posts and have a good laugh! and your typicle passive agressive little remarks insinuating my health is making me say things with no real reason is so you! And just like the establishments way of dealing with those who disagree! Your favoritism is subtle but damaging! The mod who had mme banned 6 times in one nite was out of control yet she still is doing the sleezy work of pressing the alert buttin as if a regular poster and the mod on the other end goes behind deleting that message with impunity and the excuse of saying someone pressed the alert! Theses are the kinds of things that mods who want control of a sight do , this kind of thing is allowed to go on continuoisly !
Maybe you think this is some to grin about and act in an oh so smug benevolent manner but when you are admonished in the slightest degree you fangs appear and all hell breaks lose!
I remember when moderation had a sense of community with the posters at Curezone but now a condesending attitude of the one left have takin to thinking of the people who post as trollS
That p[ost by co;umbine troll maker is the most disgusting of onsults to those whpo pst with only intentions of helping and represents what mofderation has become and what you thinl of anyone who slightly disagrees with you!

When you look at that troll think of how low you have all become!
And as far as the one who exposed my privacy number she may not be a moderator but she got my number from moderation and you may not even know by who but Im sure you dont care!

So chuckle away and go on thinkin of everyone who sees through yuor thin sheet of deception as sick , it works well, the pigs of power have been doing that very same thing for a long time and it also shows your true face!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.938 sec, (2)