CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Grog...sure I bet!

Grog Views: 2,304
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 608,620

Re: Grog...sure I bet!

how would anyone know that the two times i posted anonamously have that info unlees it was a mod or givin to them by a mod ! Out of the hundreds of posts someone would know that was me, you guys have no end to your games two posts and that person would remember that or find it in such a short period f time all on thier own ! You can fool a lot of people with that kind of nonsense but not me ! Geesh
What are you hiding Ptree?
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

how would anyone know that the two times i posted anonamously have that info unlees it was a mod or givin to them by a mod ! Out of the hundreds of posts someone would know that was me, you guys have no end to your games two posts and that person would remember that or find it in such a short period f time all on thier own ! You can fool a lot of people with that kind of nonsense but not me ! Geesh
What are you hiding Ptree?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.969 sec, (1)