CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: curiosity

ithinktoomuchthereforeiamalone Views: 1,436
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 60,848

Re: curiosity

so using your logic all racist people want to be the race that they are discriminating against? or nazis wanted to be jews? or muslims want to be croats? A strong dislike does not mean that someone has hidden desires Dr. Freud. Sure, it may happen that some people supress their feelings to the point that they become disturbed, but not all dislike starts there....

As for the question at hand,
A propensity for monogamy is not determined by ones sexual orientation. It is determined by the heart, by the morales, and by the goals of the person in question. The only person who can answer this question for you is the one whom you wish to know the answer about. If they are not forth right with their answer, then casual observation will saffice. Watch and listen and most of all OBSERVE the man you are wondering about. Actions speak louder than words.

I hope this helps some, sorry for the rant at the beginning but I get so tired of reverse discrimination. It seems to have become the (fashionable)socially acceptable method of dealing with discrimination and at least in my eyes, is no better....

Good Luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.422 sec, (1)