CureZone   Log On   Join
Read My Post Again!

Views: 1,276
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 60,729

Read My Post Again!

You’re so funny. Listen! At what point in my last post, did I say I was a homophobe? On the contrary, I have MANY gay and lesbian friends around, and in no way do I treat’em differently. Sure they tend to get annoying by making inappropriate comments about my body and all, but hey, het guys get annoying, too. I’m sure I can get annoying to some people sometimes, too. No love lost!

The point of my last post is that there are some insecure kids, especially influenced by low-I.Q. media, choose bi-sexualism as life style without being true-blue homosexual. I don’t think it’s a mature thing to do because they suck up to their ego’s need of setting up the distance from public for their attention by subscribing to a deviant life style even if it’s against their grain. They’re like: “I’m so slutty; I don’t even care what I’m grabbing.” If you disagree, explain the shit that Ann Hache has fed the media. This is a woman who publicly admits she has illusions. What a loser with issues!

On the other hand, good one there with the notion that Jerry Falwell’s a retard. The way he feeds others dogma out of his own insecurity, he’s just a flip side of the coin called, “attention-whoring.”

Peace!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)