CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Husband has no sexual desire. HELP!

HH Views: 2,285
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 60,631

Re: Husband has no sexual desire. HELP!

Bulldog, I am sorry to ask this question: "is there any chance that he may be having a "relationship" (read sex) with another woman?" Someone he works with? Someone working at the grocery store? post office? Kindergarten teacher? Your best friend? Wife of his best friend? Mother of the best friend of your daughter?

Is there any time during the day that you don't know where exactly he is, or what exactly he is doing? Working late? Visiting friends? Repairing a car? Travelling to visit someone?

I am sorry to bring this thoughts ... but the fact that 50% of all men married for longer then 8 years, have had at least once sex outside marriage ... and most of them more then once! Official statistics brought by serious sex researchers!

And, do not think that cheating is reserved for men only ... over 30% of women cheat on their husband!

It is estimated that more then 8% of all kids born in "marriage" are actually not children of their legal "father". (yes … strange world we are living in …)

It is just the fact that quite many people are promiscuous ... that is evolution ... survival of the fittest (read horniest)!

One more question ... I am sorry ... Is there any chance that he is homosexual?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)