CureZone   Log On   Join
please help! urgent need of opinions on whether i am bi

lefure Views: 1,306
Published: 18 years ago

please help! urgent need of opinions on whether i am bi

i am 18 (male). Ever since i was 13 i've been fascinated with female asses. They turn me on. so i wondered what it was like to f**k a girl in the ass so i pictured i was a girl and fingered myself. this turned me on. but then i would finger myself only to get me horny so i could masterbate (thinking about girls).

i know that the fingering stimulates my g-spot and prostate gland.

but i have had a few times (rare times) where i fantasised i was been f**ked by guys. but, who they were f**king weren't me because i 've dissociated myself from my body. i pictured i was a girl in a p 0 r n movie gettting f**ked by guys as i penetrated myself with a carrot. that thought just adds to the excitement.

i am not confused of which sex i like because girls turn me on and i don't find guys to be sexually attractive. i can't tell if a guy is handsome.

i've heard many guys like to dress up as girls cos it turns them on, and that doesn't make them gay. or does it?

i still have the fear of guys seeing me as feminine, because my body isn't that masculine. you see, i am very attracted to feminine legs. they turn me on easily. so when i was young i thought i had feminine legs. but really, young guys' legs don't look that masculine.

i know, however, that when i train and develop a masculine build, i won't have all those thoughts.

its really hard sometimes when i get the impulse to finger myself. it just feels good. thats where all of the sort of gay thougts came in. but other times when i see myself as a man and look back to the things i 've thought about, it turns me off, it really turns me off, and i regret doing it.

i am confused, please help me. read between the lines if u can.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)