CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Things arn't going well (Lapis, Ronnie, Spirit)

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
OldPilot Views: 1,500
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 603,699

Re: Things arn't going well (Lapis, Ronnie, Spirit)

To all,
Thanks very much for your answers. I have to say you all gave some good ones. And Blueduck if I sounded grouchy last night it's probably because I was... Sorry.

Lapis: I understand what you and Blueduck are saying and it makes sense, so Iíll remember that next time, and go w/o fat completely. Iím sort of afraid to try another flush so soon, that was my second in two weeks. I have been w/o the pressure and pain since last night around 9pm and I have the vacation trip Tues. Thanks very much for your help.

Ronnie: Thanks very much for your input. It did seem like the apple juice caused it, but on the other hand itís supposed to be a big help in disintegrating the gallstones. But, I take it you experienced the same thing I did after eating or drinking apple juice? Maybe it was because it was the wrong kind like Spirit said, or maybe I should just be drinking water. That should be safe :-)
Like I said above, Iím a little concerned about trying another flush so close together and to my trip. I guess I could do it Sat. but I have a job to shoot Sunday. Iím not discouraged now, but I was getting there last night. My main question is did you also have the Gallstones before?

Spirit: Youíre right it wasnít freshly pressed AND it was pasteurized. Can natural Sugar cause a gallstone attack? Thanks for your help.
...OldPilot

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.594 sec, (1)