CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Someone Please help...

OldPilot Views: 1,115
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 603,713

Re: Someone Please help...

Cindy,
Your symptoms are exactly like mine were, and sometimes still are. Gallstones are almost a sure thing. Five months is way too long to have to put up with the pain. I know what itís like it just keeps wearing you down and takes all of your attention. The fear of it getting worse is unnerving too.

The Olive oil cleans seems to be a major factor in helping the problem, and I would definitely try it, if for no other reason you have nothing to loose, and everything to gain. Clarks seems to be the easiest, and works good.

If doing that scares you, and it probably does, simply try taking a tablespoon of the Olive oil mixed with half lemon or grapefruit juice. That usually helps too, drink it daily. Some say to do it in the morning an hour before eating. This should help. Also taking the ES like Blueduck said can help too.
...OldPilot

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)