CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What to do ?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
OldPilot Views: 1,349
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 603,672

Re: What to do ?

Rainbow,
The following information was taken from tape recording notes, it may have a few flaws but otherwise fairly accurate. Just so you don't have to read the whole thing the answer to your question is I took the 1/2 cup of Oil at 10:00pm on Sunday and I woke up with the pressure starting under my ribs at 4:30am. My second flush (Tues. night) seems to have worked better. Take the Oil mixed with 1/2 cup of grapefruit juice and it will go down a lot easier. Drink it with a straw.
When I had pain before I fooled around drinking 1 or 2oz. of oil hoping that it would work, it did very little. I wouldn't recommend it, best to go the whole route. Also as you can see I don't handle the ES very well eithr. Hope this helps...OldPilot

Sunday June 29
9am Ate a simple breakfast of Cherrios and milk.
11am Started getting uncomfortable pressure again. Ate no lunch today, a Taco Salad (lettuce, beans, cheese) for supper.
6pm Still not feeling right took 1tsp of ES
8pm took another tsp. of ES this time mixed with lemon, that was easier.
9pm I took a very hot bath laying on my right side. Still minor pain after.
10pm drank through a straw 1/2 cup OL with 1/4 cup lemon juice. Could barely get it down.
10:15pm Went to bed, the pain is gone! There is no gurgling this time. I am quite comfortable, no bloating and no pain.

Mon June 30
4am woke up after a good sleep. Laid in bed for an hour, a little worried.
4:30-5am Some bloating, and slight burning in stomach. Took a gas pill, it must have helped because I finally went back to sleep.
8:30am slept quite good, woke up feeling good. Had weak coffee, toast and jelly for breakfast.
11:30 Still no pain, slight bloating, I drank about a half gallon of water all morning.

Two bowel movements, but no stones that I could see!
Third bowel movement I had a couple of green ďstonesĒ about the size of a pea. Also something dark with sharp edges on the outside and pale on the inside about the size of half a pea, could have been a bean I suppose.
Passed couple more stones later, but there were probably many hidden.

Mon. 6/30 I have still been in mild (about a 3) pain all day.
6pm Baked potato w/light butter and salt, 1/2 cup Ranch Beans.
7:30pm Hot bath

Tues. July 1
6pm Drank 2tsp ES with grapefruit juice.
Iíve had no pain all night last night and all day Wed. and Thurs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (2)