CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Second Flush Motherlode, Oh My (pic link)!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
irastus Views: 2,388
Published: 18 years ago

Second Flush Motherlode, Oh My (pic link)!

I did my 2nd flush yesterday, and it was much more successful than my first. It had only been about 12 days between the two, but I was anxious to try it with the proper preparations. My first flush (following the Clark formula) yielded about 20-30 stones, only 5 of which were garbanzo sized. The bigger ones were also very hard (calcified?) and light green.

This flush, I prepared a bit more and made sure my preceding 3 meals were very low fat. I also bought a gallon of unfiltered apple cider and 10 apples 3 days before (consumed all except 1 apple.) After the Olive-Oil dose, I laid on my right side in the fetal position for about 45 minutes before moving on to my back.

So far this morning, after 3 trips to the bathroom, Iíve expelled around 150-200 stones (with more on the way). Approximately 20% were large Ė 1/2 to 1 inches, 30% were large pea to garbanzo sized, and the rest were smaller. I was stunned to see so many big ones! How does this stuff come out the ducts without causing excruciating pain? All the stones appeared a much darker shade of green this time, and the few I checked out were much softer. This may be due to the apple pectins softening things up, or just deeper stones working their way out (?).

I just turned 34, am in reasonably good shape (5í 9Ē, 170lbs), but a recent home cholesterol test came back high. In my research, I found this site and decided to try the liver flushes. I am absolutely shocked that this junk was inside me. I plan on re-checking my cholesterol soon, but might wait until my next flush (early August).

For the brave, Iíve included a picture of one of my jumbos. There were some a little longer, but this one had the most overall volume - so far. It was almost a cubic inch and I felt it come out (ewww!).

Thanks for listening,
-Ira

Stone Picture Link

Gallstone - Secong gallbladder and liver flush

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)