CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bentonite clay for fingernail fungus

yemaya Views: 6,533
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 602,477

Re: Bentonite clay for fingernail fungus

When I was in high school I liked to wear fake nails...on day i was applying them and i dropped a bit of that glue on to my pants..it burnt a hole right though and stung my leg! I never wore them again after that....

It sounds like you have weakened your nail from all that toxic glue. And the "nail hardening" product would be just the same.... toxic and a band-aid solution. I would discontinue all the toxic hand and nail stuff.

A couple questions..
what is your diet like?
do you take any suppliments?
what other health problems do you have?
any other cleanses?

In the mean time... you could try a diluted apple cider vinegar soak... or make a cream for yourself.. Buy an unsented totally natual cream from the health store..make sure you can read and understand each ingredient..mix half a cup to a cup of that with 4 drops of tee-tree oil and 4 drops of lavender oil and 2 drops of chamomile oil... (get good quality pure oils)... use the cream a couple time a day.. dont overload it though...

It sound like your problem can be fixed with cleansing and patience... It might take longer than you would like..but you will have stronger healthier nails..and a stronger healthier body....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)