CureZone   Log On   Join
MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY! (Holistic Horizons)

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Elements that Stop Cancer
Candida, Retrovirus and other pathogens may instigate Cancer...

Effective Parasite Destruction
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbe...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
  Views: 9,224
Published: 15 years ago

MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY! (Holistic Horizons)

Okay folks...I've had great things to say about Holistic Horizons...but after today I am convinced that it is THE finest colon cleansing product available!

For those of you not familiar with me...I am a colon hydrotherapist...have done numerous colon cleanses...and give myself 1-2 colonics per week. Needless to say...I'm pretty clean! I am not a purist with my diet...life was also meant to be enjoyed and I like to eat all sorts of foods...so I periodically perform an intensive colon cleansing program in addition to doing the colonics.

A couple of months ago I started the Holistic Horizons program and then added liquid Bentonite to it to see if it would accelerate the process. I concluded that the Bentonite was neutralizing the effect of the additional herbs in their bulking agent...so I discontinued the bentonite. Shortly thereafter I also stopped the cleanse because I was in the process of packing and moving...decided to postpone the cleanse until I was more settled.

About 3 weeks ago I resumed the cleanse...but proceeding very slowly...and only using the bulking agent...no intestinal cleansing tablets as of yet...and only two shakes a day for the past 2 weeks.

Well...today I passed a motherlode while giving myself a colonic! There were several ropes of mucoid plaque...roughly 6 inches...and then...one continuous rope that was about 3 feet long! I could not believe my eyes!!! As this was passing out of my body there was a very significant 'deflation' of my abdomen...which had felt bloated the past couple of days...and then a rushing, flowing sensation throughout my legs and tingling in my groin area. When I finished the colonic and stood up there was a very pleasant sensation of warmth that filled my legs and it felt as if some sort of valve had been unplugged allowing everything to circulate and flow as it should. I was not even aware that I had been that blocked prior to this experience...my guess is that it has something to do with a clearing of the lymphatics.

And if that wasn't enough...a short while later I was reading the fine print on a bottle of supplements and was astonished to realize that I was able to focus perfectly with no reading glasses or squinting!!! My 43 year old eyes have not been able to see that clearly or that well in over 5 years!

If any of you decide to do the Holistic Horizons program...be patient and hang in there. It is well worth the effort, expense...and the wait!!!

Happy cleansing to all! ; )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)