CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: That was fun.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
Tracey Views: 1,331
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 601,890

Re: That was fun.

Natalie,

Well that is verrry cool that others have suggested that you do Reiki! I mean, I can totally see it from what I see in your chart and the fact that you're an INFP AND the fact that you have been ill - it all adds up (in the way that I see things!).

So...why not look into it? That would be THE way to get the Pluto/Healing energy flowing! I'm sure it would teach you what you need to know.

Interesting - you're Taurus right? Well, there can be a tendency for Taurus' to hold their anger/frustrations inside - which, of course totally affects the liver. Have you done many liver flushes? I think the bowel cleansing and Liver Flushes would be MOST beneficial to you. (not sure how much you've done - November is a fantastic time to cleanse because it's ruled by Scorpio/Pluto - which cleanses, purges...gets down to the nitty gritty...sees what lies beneath the surface of things)

But, yeah, it does seem like the energy of Pluto isn't able to flow healing-ly through you because of a blockage of sorts. Who knows, maybe doing some more cleansing will help it flow....or maybe just having a visual/idea of what may be going on will be enough to get that healing pluto energy flowin'!

If I were you I might sit quietly for some time each day and imagine the healing energy coming in through the top of your head and clearing all the paths within you as it travels freely and loosely through you...

Movement of some sort would be excellent too...just to feel your whole being loose and free (dance around your house?)...may shake the blockage loose and get that healing energy flowing!

I think the Reiki idea is a good one too...

Hope you get something out the Mayan stuff, it is pretty neat...

loveT

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)