CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: That was fun.

natalie Views: 1,334
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 601,889

Re: That was fun.

Morning Tracey

I looked at the Mayan signature but didn't quite understand it. I have copied your posts and I am going to read all about them and also do some net surfing.

One last question- because you have been so helpful- when you say the healing properties of Pluto and get out of the way. Are you suggesting that I am blocking this in some way? I don't know exactly what I am feeling about that at the moment. One part of me is saying come on and then the other, because I have been sick for sometime, just wants to give up and I am having negative thoughts. That also could be related to my liver problems. I usually have dark days when I have a lot of liver pain.

When writing this now I am so excited to think that I will get better but then this thought can quickly change. How can I let this energy Pluto flow? By the way so many people have suggested to me that I should do reiki healing- interesting!

Cheers
nat

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)