CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not dreaming

Tracey Views: 1,189
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 601,882

Re: Not dreaming

Nat,

Although everyone dreams, not everybody remembers their dreams or desires to remember their dreams. I guess there can be lots of reasons for this. I know someone who is afraid to dream because he's had nightmares in the past, so now his Conscious self suppresses the dreams. One of my best friends actually never remembered her dreams (and so thought she wasn't dreaming)...but when Neptune )dreams)came around and sat on her Mercury (mind) a few years ago - all of a sudden she started dreaming up a storm! (she had the desire to dream too, because all of her friends dreamed and she wanted to too!)

So...it can happen if a person desires it. If they think that they don't think about it either way and they just 'don't dream' it could be that they are a little fearful of what lies at the bottom of their Selves and would prefer not to repress some stuff...

*Today I was thinking that you have to do the Jungian Quiz! I think that would be very interesting to hear what you are. Check the post below that says "Two Tests". I'd love to know!

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)