CureZone   Log On   Join
Me Three

alisaun Views: 1,699
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 601,467

Me Three

Hi Hunny Bee,

I just wanted to write because I have also had the same experience. I terminated a pregnancy a few years ago. I have had some psychic experiences, and I came to know last year that I would have two boys in the future.

Two days ago, I had a very lucid dream where I was with an adorable six-year-old blonde little boy. I held him. I had another dream when I was about 17 and now I remember it was the same little boy. Even a decade or more before I was pregnant, he was there with me.

I did not put 2 and 2 together until yesterday I went to see a psychic and she told me that my son was now my guardian angel and was watching over me and would appear to me in my dreams. I told her he already had, just the day before. She said that he would always be with me and was there for me, particularly in times of upset and great need. Boy, did I get goosebumps.

As it turns out, this child will not be incarnating physically in this life, but will be with my always nonetheless, but I will still have another boy who will.

It is of great comfort to me to know that he is well, and it is very reassuring to know that I am not the only one who has had this experience.

Blessings,

Ali

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.641 sec, (1)