CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HunnyBee

just_peachy Views: 1,707
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 601,497

Re: HunnyBee

Personally, I've told my husband about every skeleton I can recall, normally not long after a similar subject was mentioned. He is also someone who believes the past helped make us who we are, but we are not our past. He has been amazingly understanding and supportive (as a really good addict and alcoholic, I have a LOT of old skeletons!) True love is understanding and compassionate.

Do you want to carry such a secret from your chosen partner? Maybe you might like to ask yourself if you would love him less if he told you some painful secret from his past? Would you rather he tell you in a calm peaceful time, or would you rather it come out at a much later date and feel like he'd purposely hidden it from you for years? You are who you are today because of every decision you have ever made. If he loves you for being you, then whatever you did before you got together should not change his feelings for you.

BTW, if you decide to have a child together, the doctor will ask if you're ever been pregnant and if it was to term or terminated early because it can sometimes have an effect on future pregnancies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.796 sec, (1)