CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Master CLeanser

scottman29 Views: 2,785
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 599,431

Re: Master CLeanser

My advice is that sometimes you need to be mentally prepared for this before you start. I tried to do it back in May and could not complete or stick to it. I do not think I failed, I just didn't complete it or stick to it. This time, I'm prepared. I'm on Day 9. It's not easy. I will say that the cravings for food go away eventually. Today I am more tired than usual, but I am seeing much more mucus coming out of me than within the first 2 days. You can do the laxative tea 2x a day instead of the salt flush.

My main point would be, "why are you doing this cleanse now?" re-evaluate your purpose.

Last time, I was just trying it for the sake of trying it. This time, I have mental and spiritual reasons. It seems that when you have your reasons and goals clear, then it's easier to do.

One thing I wanted was to prove that I am the master of my body. Food is addictive, and I wanted to say "HEY!" I'll do what I want! Everytime I craved food, it was easy for me to get "angry" at it and turn it away.

Even if you've done one day, you've succeeded. Maybe stop for now, and try to do a bunch of smaller ones. Burroughs says that you can do 5 days... Maybe try it for 3? Maybe try a different cleanse, one that lets you eat? Like fruit the first day and then veggies the next. Even eating raw for a week is valuable and challenging. And you still get to eat. And yes you will still get a good detox feeling from it.

Love and blessings!

Pay attention to your mind body and spirt,
Scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)